Concept of corruption
Corruption is understood as the deliberate use of official position for the purpose of unlawfully obtaining property or other benefits, as well as bribing an official or an equal person.
- The importance of fighting corruption
- Legal regulation of the fight against corruption in the Republic of Belarus
- Subjects of corruption offenses
- Offences that create conditions for corruption
- Corruption offence
- Corruption crime
- Responsibility for corruption
- State bodies engaged in the fight against corruption
- Public control in the fight against corruption. Anti-corruption Commission.
- План работы комиссии по противодействию коррупции в учреждении образования «Белорусская государственная академия авиации» на 2020 год
ЗАКОНЫ РЕСПУБЛИКИ БЕЛАРУСЬ