The cycle Commission trains aviation specialists in the specialty:
2-37 04 02 " Technical operation of aviation equipment»
in the direction:
2-37 04 02-01 "Technical operation of aviation equipment" (instrument and electric lighting equipment)
2-37 04 02-01 01 "Automatic systems and electrical equipment of civil aviation aircraft" - recruitment is carried out only for young men
2-37 04 02-01 02 " flight lighting and electrical equipment Systems for airports»
2-37 04 02-01 03 "Automatic systems and electrical equipment of state aviation aircraft" - recruitment is carried out only for young men
2-37 04 02-01 04 "Landing transport and special equipment of state aviation aircraft" - recruitment is carried out only for young men
2-37 04 02-02 "Technical operation of aviation equipment" (radio-electronic equipment)
2-37 04 02-02 01 " Electronic equipment of civil aviation aircraft»
2-37 04 02-02 02 " Electronic flight support equipment»
2-37 04 02-02 03 "radio-Electronic equipment of state aviation aircraft".
Training period: 2 years 10 months.
Recruitment is carried out only for young men.
Training in the specialty 2-37 04 02-02 01 provides the qualification of "Technician" and one of the professions of the worker: "Aviation mechanic for devices and electrical equipment" of the second category; "Electrician for maintenance of lighting equipment of flight support systems" of the fourth category.
Training in the direction of specialty 2-37 04 02-02 provides the qualification of "Technician" and the profession of a worker in accordance with the specializations: "Aviation mechanic for radio equipment" of the second category.
Graduates can continue their education at the Academy by correspondence in a short period of time (3 years 6 months) and get the qualification of engineer.
The cycle Commission of "Lighting aviation and radio-electronic equipment" (CA and REO) was formed according to the order of the rector from September 1, 2017 by merging two cycle commissions (C / K REO and C / K JSC and ESTOP).
At various times, the REO cycle Commission was headed by Svetlana E. Stankevich, Sergey Nikolayevich PETRENKO, Nikolai Nikolayevich SOLOKHO, Sergey Tamashov, Vladimir V. PLEVAKO, Sergey E. LISICHKIN, Ivan Antonovich MASLOV, Oleg Pavlovich POLUDIN, and Alexander
Cyclic Commission of JSC and ESTOP led REBRA Alex G., BONDARENKO Mikhail Ivanovich, Korobilo Yuri M., Tsybulis Juris S. Baranovich Alexander Alexandrovich, Chigir Vladimir Vladimirovich, SHEVELEV Yuri Pavlovich, MELTONIAN Albert Rubenovich.
The cycle Commission "SA and REO" as a structural division is part of the Department of secondary special education of the BGAA. Direct management of the cycle Commission is carried out by the Chairman of the cycle Commission.
The competence of the cycle Commission "SA and REO" includes:
- interaction with the Academy's departments on quality assurance issues;
- conducting educational work with students;
- integration of the educational process with production, science and culture;
- improvement of pedagogical skills and methodological skills, assistance to teachers and masters of industrial training;
- study and generalization of positive pedagogical experience, conducting open training sessions and educational activities;
- participation in experimental and innovative activities of the Academy;
- management of research and creative activities of cadets.
At the same time, conditions are created for activating the cognitive activity of students, using various forms, methods and means of training in order to realize the creative abilities of students, which stimulate them to research activities.
On cyclic Commission "and the SA REO" actively pursuing extracurricular work with students, aimed at conducting competitions:
The cycle Commission "SA and REO" actively conducts extracurricular work with cadets, aimed at conducting tournament quizzes:
This work allows you to deepen the theoretical training of cadets, to form professional and moral qualities, as well as to consolidate the feelings of camaraderie, mutual assistance, mutual respect and strengthen friendly relations between educational groups.
Individual consultations (according to the schedule) and group sessions are regularly held at the sa and REO cycle Commission.
Individual work is based on an individual approach: tact, attention, careful attitude to any independent thought of students, encouraging each, although small, success.
Today, the basic organizations are: RUNE "national airport Minsk"; JSC "Belavia airline"; JSC "Transaviaexport Airline"; State enterprise "Belaeronavigation"; JSC "Minsk civil aviation plant No. 407"; JSC "Orsha aircraft repair plant".
Cadets trained at the Military faculty can continue their service in the armed forces of the Republic of Belarus.
The cycle Commission has the material and technical base necessary for the implementation of the educational process in accordance with the curriculum of the specialty.
Laboratory of " Radio Navigation equipment"
Stankevich Svetlana Evgen'evna,
Meltonian Albert Rubenovich, ,
Danchenko Nikolai Ivanovich,
Dekhtyarenko Elena Alexandrovna ,
- Basics of aviation.
- Generating and transmitting signals.
- Receiving and processing signals.
- Pulse technique.
- Radio circuits and signals.
- Radio automation systems.
- Basics of radio navigation and radar.
- Aviation electronic equipment.
- Technical operation of aviation radio-electronic equipment.
- Antenna-feeder devices.
- Radio navigation equipment for civil aviation aircraft.
- Radar equipment for civil aviation aircraft.
- On-Board communication and data transmission facilities.
- Maintenance and repair of electronic equipment of civil aviation aircraft.
- Aviation telecommunication facilities.
- Radio navigation equipment for air traffic.
- Radar equipment and automated air traffic control systems.
- Technical operation of means of radio engineering maintenance of flights.
- Aviation on-Board and ground radio equipment for flight support.
- Electrical automation systems.
- Power supply of radio-electronic equipment of civil aviation aircraft.
- Aviation instrumentation and electrical lighting equipment.
- Aircraft instruments and flight navigation systems.
- Automatic systems and complexes of civil aviation aircraft.
- Autonomous backup power sources for airports.
- Information and measurement systems and complexes.
- Regulatory requirements for the technical operation of aircraft.
- Light engineering.
- Automated control systems for electric drives.
- Automatic flight control systems and flight navigation systems.
- The system of lighting to ensure safety.
- Technical operation of aviation equipment.
- Technical operation of automatic electrical systems for civil aviation aircraft.
- Technical operation of flight lighting systems and airport electrical equipment.
- Electrical devices.
- Technical operation of aviation, instrument and electric lighting equipment
- Power supply and electrical equipment of airports.
- Power supply and electrical equipment of civil aviation aircraft.
- The power supply of radio engineering maintenance of flights.
- Aviation and radio-electronic equipment of civil aviation aircraft.
- Aircraft and radio-electronic equipment.