History of the Department
In accordance with a resolution of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Belarus №01-04/106 dated 21.03.1996, and Chairman of the State Committee on aircraft of the Republic of Belarus No. 1-15-726 from 12.04.1996 G. by order of the commandant No. 108 dated 20.05.1996, was created Department "Provision of flights and air traffic control". Training of specialists of the first level of higher education in the specialty T040300 – "traffic Management and transport management", specialization T040303 – "traffic Management in air transport"began.
The first head of the Department was Georgy Ivanovich Olifirenko, candidate of technical Sciences, associate Professor (may 1996-January 2002)
From January 2002 to November 2011 the Department was headed by Tatiana Valkovich, candidate of geographical Sciences, associate Professor.
In 2004, it was reorganized into the Department "Organization of traffic in air transport". Since 2004 is training specialists 1-44 01 05 "the traffic Organization and ensuring of flights on air transport" in 1- 44 01 05-01 "Organization of traffic and ensure safety on air transport (air traffic management)".
Since November 2011, the Department "Organization of traffic on air transport" was headed by Alexey Dubovsky.
The Department "Safety in air transport" (S on AT) was established on the basis of the faculty of advanced training and retraining in accordance with the order of the head of "Minsk state higher aviation College" dated 18.01.2010 No. 9, from 01.04.2015 the Department became part of the faculty of civil aviation of the Belarusian state Academy of aviation.
Since September 1, 2010, the Department was headed by Settarov Yunus, an excellent student of civil aviation of the Republic of Belarus, instructor-teacher of ICAO aviation security.
All teachers of the Department, training students and higher education, higher education and international certificates confirming their level.
Since September 1, 2016, the departments "Organization of traffic on air transport" and "Security on air transport" have been merged into the Department "organization of traffic and security on air transport". The joint Department was headed by Dubrovsky Alexey Viktorovich.
The Department is a profile, provides training in air traffic control in accordance with the international requirements of ICAO (international civil aviation organization) for training in air traffic management. ICAO imposes the following requirements on these specialists: a high level of professional training that ensures flight safety at the proper level, knowledge of English at the IV level in accordance with the ICAO scale.
The Department is an educational and scientific structural subdivision of the Belarusian state Academy of aviation, which, along with conducting training sessions in special disciplines, conducts research work, takes part in international seminars and conferences on the training of aviation specialists.
The teaching staff of the Department takes part in commissions on the development of guidance documents in the field of civil aviation, coordinates its activities on the preparation of curricula, practical training programs with the St. Petersburg University of civil aviation (Russian Federation), provides guidance:
- research work of cadets;
- course and diploma design;
- program " Young talents of Belarus»;
- works of students-participants of the Republican competition of scientific works of students of higher educational institutions;
- exhibitions of scientific and technical creativity of students;
- preparation of reports on НИР and НИРС.
Specialist qualification: "Traffic engineer".
DUBROVSKY Alexey Viktorovich,
VOLOSTNYKH Vladimir Sergeevich,
BARABAN Ivan Ivanovich,
TOLSTIK Alexander Alexandrovich,
MOMOT Yuri Ivanovich,
PILIPCHUK Vladimir Sergeevich,
NAUMENKO Alexander Ivanovich,
ZUBCHENOK Rita Evgenievna,
VERESHCHAK Svetlana Gennadievna,
- EMM discipline " Prevention of accidents in the service of air traffic"
- EMM on discipline "Human factor"
- УEMM on discipline "Meteorological support of international air navigation".
- EMM on discipline " air Navigation service of international flights»
- EMM on discipline " Rules and procedures of air traffic service»
List of disciplines and practices:
In the course of training cadets study the following disciplines of specialization:
- Basic training;
- Economic theory
- The theory of air traffic control;
- Airfields, airports and air transport;
- Fundamentals of aerodynamics and flight dynamics;
- Air navigation;
- The safety of human life;
- Aeronautical meteorology;
- Air traffic management;
- Air navigation services for international flights;
- Rules, procedures, technology of air traffic service;
- Organization of activities of air navigation services bodies;
- The Economics of the industry
- Innovation management
- Prevention of accidents in air traffic services;
- Search and rescue support of flights;
- Electronic means of observation and communication;
- Radio-technical means of navigation and landing;
- Meteorological support of international air navigation;
- Organization of air traffic flows;
- Fundamentals of safety management;
- Organization of production and enterprise management
During the educational process the following practices are conducted
2. Information technology.
3. On the training dispatcher simulator.
At the facilities of the Republican unitary enterprise for air navigation services of air traffic "Белаэронавигация".
At the facilities of the Republican unitary enterprise for air navigation services of air traffic " Белаэронавигация".
- 1. Aviation engineering psychology and human factors
- Aeronautical meteorology
- Airfields, airports and air transport
- Air navigation services for international flights
- The safety of human life
- Air navigation
- Air law of the Republic of Belarus
- Air law
- Meteorological support of international air navigation
- Air traffic management
- Fundamentals of aerodynamics and flight dynamics
- Basic training
- Search and rescue support of flights
- Rules, procedures, technology of air traffic service
- The prevention of air accidents
- The theory of air traffic control
Theoretical questions for tests and exams
SCHEDULE OF OPEN CLASSES
the Department Odjob on TM&SAT for the 2019-2020 school year
1st half year
senior lecturer Pilipchuk V. S.
discipline "radio-Technical means of navigation and landing" groups U 116, 216
senior lecturer of the Parish V. S.
discipline "Organization of activities of air navigation services" groups U 117, 217