Библиотека Белорусской государственной академии авиации (БГАА)
Republic of Belarus, 220096, Minsk, Uborevich str., 77
Head. library bershova Irina Mitrofanovna
Phone: +375 (17) 341 95 33
Started the subscription to periodicals for the year 2020.
Applications for subscription should be sent to the head of the library until November 22.
Since 30.10.2019 in BSAA a test access to magazines of publishing house De Gruyter is opened
Users have access to more than 340 subscription journals in the Humanities, social Sciences and natural Sciences: linguistics, literature, politics, sociology, medicine, biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics and engineering, as well as more than 100 open access journals.
Complete journal package
STEM Journal Package
The Belarusian state aviation Academy is connected to the Electronic library system "University library online" until 31.12.2019 .
User registration on the EBC website is carried out from any computer of the BGAA by the link: http://www.biblioclub.ru/
Access to the materials will be opened only after authorization under the login and password.
In 2019 on the website of the Scientific electronic library eLIBRARY.RU BGAA has access to 3 electronic periodicals by subscription.
Access to the full texts is possible for registered users. For users registered with Science Index, remote access is possible from any mobile device. The list of publications can be found here: https://elibrary.ru/projects/subscription/rus_titles_open.asp
International civil aviation documents can be found at the following sites:
1. These Rules are developed in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus "On librarianship in the Republic of Belarus" dated March 22, 1995. No. 3680-XII (as amended by the law of the Republic of Belarus of 11 November 2002 No. 147-3), "Instruction on registration and preservation of library collections in the Republic of Belarus", approved by order of the Ministry of culture of the Republic of Belarus from August 28, 1998 № 300, Code of the Republic of Belarus on education of 13 January 2011 No. 243-3, regulations of the aviation Department of the Ministry of transport and communications of the Republic of Belarus in the field of education, as well as orders and instructions of administration of educational institutions, Model rules on the use of libraries in the Republic of Belarus, the Regulation on the library of BGAA.
2. The library Fund, as well as its premises, equipment and technical equipment are the property of BGAA.
3. The priority right in providing documents from the library Fund is used by the teaching staff, cadets of higher and secondary education of all forms of education, students of the Institute of advanced training and retraining, employees of the BGAA.
SECTION 2. THE ORDER OF WRITING TO THE LIBRARY
5. Registration in the library of teachers and other employees of BGAA is carried out upon presentation of a passport or service certificate.
6. Cadets are enrolled in the library on the basis of the order of enrollment in the BGAA.
8. To receive literature at home, the reader must present a student card. Correctly and legibly fill out the book form and sign for each copy of literature in the reader's form.
9. Educational literature is issued for a semester or academic year in accordance with the curricula, programs in the amount determined by the capabilities of the library and the calculation of the coefficient of book supply per student 0.2.
10.Readers can continue to use the term taken-home literature, if it is not in demand from other readers.
11. Scientific and reference publications, fiction and popular science literature are issued for a period of one month.
12. The following literature is not issued on the subscription:
- encyclopedias, periodicals (Newspapers, magazines), abstracts:
- izoizdaniya (albums of fine materials, art reproductions, sketches, drawings, photographs);
- cartographic publications (atlases, maps);
- rare and valuable publications;
- electronic edition.
13. Literature intended for use in the reading room of the library is not issued at home.
14. Issuance of literature in the reading room is made upon presentation of a student card, student card, record book.
15. The number of printed works issued in the reading room is not limited.
16. Literature for use in the classroom is issued in the reading room to the duty of the group upon presentation of a student or student card, which remains in the reading room and is returned to the duty after the delivery of all literature. Responsibility for the literature received for group lessons is borne by the duty officer of the group, and control over the timely and complete delivery of books is exercised by the teacher.
17. Users are forbidden to take out documents from the premises of the library reading room without proper registration.
18. In the reading room it is not allowed to talk loudly and use mobile communication facilities. At the entrance to the reading room of the mobile phone should be turned off.
19. Part-time teachers and hourly workers have the right to use the library Fund only in the reading room.
SECTION 5. READER'S RIGHTS
20. The right to use the library has the faculty, cadets and employees of BGAA.
21. Readers of the library have the right to receive the necessary information through the library Fund.
22. Receive for temporary use in the reading room and on the subscription any publications.
23. Take part in meetings, presentations, exhibition openings, and other events held by the library.
24. To address to representatives of administration of library with offers, remarks, complaints on all questions concerning service, acquisition and the organization of information resources and services.
SECTION 6. DUTIES OF THE READER
25. The reader is obliged to treat carefully the books received from the library Fund, other materials (not to tear out and not to bend pages, not to make any marks and underscores, in due time to return them, not to take out cards from catalogs and card files).
26. Carefully review the publication upon receipt and if defects are detected, notify the librarian, otherwise the reader who used the publication last, is responsible for its damage.
27. When leaving the Academy to return to the library all books and other publications that are listed for the reader.
28. In case of loss or damage to the book and other publications, the reader is obliged to compensate for the damage in accordance with the Instructions for replacing documents.
SECTION 7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE LIBRARY
29. The library has the right for violation of these Rules to deprive the reader of the right to use for up to 3 months, and in case of repeated or gross violation-up to 6 months.
30. Do not serve readers who have not re-registered.
31. The library is obliged to provide library, bibliographic and reference information services to readers.
32. To monitor the timely return of literature issued to readers, in case of defects in it or other violations of the rules of use of the library, to take appropriate measures.
33. The results of the literature should be done only after delivery by the reader previously obtained, the period of use which is over.
34. To promote the culture of reading, to create favorable conditions for readers to work in the library, to provide a high culture of service.
Subscription: Monday-Friday from 9.00 to 18.00
Day of - Saturday, Sunday
Reading room: Monday-Saturday from 7.45 to 20.00
Day off - Sunday