Intensification of academic mobility of scientific and pedagogical staff and expansion of BSAA cooperation with foreign partner universities and research organizations.
THE RESEARCH ACTIVITIES OF THE INVITED foreign experts MAY BE CONCLUDED IN:
- carrying out scientific research together with employees and graduate students of BSAA;
- preparation of joint publications in leading Belarusian and foreign peer-reviewed publications included in the list of HAC, indexed by international databases, and joint projects (including grant applications);
- making scientific reports at seminars, conferences, round tables and other scientific events;
- examination of research projects carried out by the BSAA.
PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITY OF THE INVITED foreign experts MAY BE CONCLUDED IN:
- lecturing and conducting master classes for cadets studying under the specialty, graduate and postgraduate programs at the BSAA;
- lecturing as part of lifelong education courses for employees and students of BSAA.
- conducting (individual or joint with the faculty of BSAA) seminars, forums, conferences
- scientific management of cadets, undergraduates or graduate students of BSAA.
WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE “INVITED PROFESSOR” PROGRAM IN BSAA, THEFOLLOWING EVENTS WERE PASSED:
Lecture in the framework of expanding academic mobility, in pursuance of paragraph 32 of the Action Plan for the implementation of the Concept for the development of export of services for 2018-2020, approved by Order of the Minister of Education of the Republic of Belarus of February 20, 2018 No. 130
Lyudogovsky Petr Leonidovich, project manager of research and development work, leading engineer of the engineering center KAI-Composite, associate professor, candidate of technical sciences of Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev-KAI, citizen of the Russian Federation:
1. Lecture "Work programs for training at KNI TU - KAI (bachelors, masters)"
2. Lecture "Directions of studies in graduate school at KNI TU - KAI"
3. Lecture "Technologies used in the research and development work of KNI TU - KAI"
Stabins Zintis Gunarovic, Training Manager at the EASA Part-147 TSI / APAC AEC, Latvian citizen:
1. Lecture "EASA Part-66 requirements for certified personnel"
- License categories
- Requirements for basic training programs
- Basic experience requirements
- Requirements for basic training exams
- Requirements for aircraft type programs
2. Lecture "EASA Part-147 Requirements for Training Organizations"
- Requirements for material and technical base
- Material requirements for training
- Exposition of a training organization for technical personnel
XU YONG, Professor, Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Citizen of the People's Republic of China
1. Lecture "Advanced technology for pressure processing of new ultralight materials"
2. Lecture "Prospects for the application of ultralight alloys in the aerospace industry of China"
Aksametov Oleg Igorevich, Director of the Institute of Air and Space Law, citizen of the Russian Federation
1. Lecture 1 “Aviation as a type of public relations. The role of ICAO in the legal regulation of relations in the field of aviation "
2. Lecture 2 “Actual issues of public air law”
3. Lecture 3 “Actual issues of public private law”
02/18/2019 - 02/21/2019
Instructor at the IATA Training & Development Institute Michail Angelopoulos, citizen of Greece, Croatia.
01/21/2019 - 01/25/2019
02/04/2019 - 02/08/2019
02/18/2019 - 02/22/2019
03/19/2019 - 03/22/2019
Instructor at IATA Training & Development Institute Petrak Vesna Hrvatsko, citizen of the Republic of Croatia.