- Preparatory courses
Preparatory courses for foreign citizens
«Russian as a foreign language»
Terms of admission - year-round
The amount of payment for studying - 1080$ USA – group consists of 10 people (duration of the course is 6 months)
The language of studying – Russian language
- Educational programs in russian language
IN THE EDUCATION ESTABLISHMENT "BELARUSIAN STATE ACADEMY OF AVIATION"
BASED ON THE FULL secondary education certificate (10-12 years)
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET SPECIALTIES
IN THE DEPARTMENT OF SECONDARY SPECIAL EDUCATION
Form of study - full-time, start of classes - September 1, training takes place in Russian language
Duration of study: 2 years and 10 months
Qualification Received: Technician
2-37 04 01 Technical Maintenance of Aircraft and Engines Read More
2-37 04 02-01 Technical maintenance of Aircraft Equipment (Instrument and Electric Light and Technical Equipment) Read More
2-37 04 02-02 Technical Maintenance of Aviation Equipment (Radioelectronic Equipment) Read More
AT THE FACULTY OF CIVIL AVIATION
Form of study - full-time, start of classes - September 1, training takes place in Russian language.
I stage HIGHER EDUCATION (BACHELOR DEGREE)
Duration of study: 5 years.
1-37 04 01 “Technical Maintenance of Aircraft and Engines”Read more
1-37 04 02-01 “Technical Maintenance of Aircraft Equipment (Instrument, Electric, Light and Technical Equipment)” Read more
1-37 04 02-02 :”Technical Maintenance of Aviation Equipment (Radioelectronic Equipment)” Read more
Duration of study: 4 years
Qualification: Traffic Management Engineer
1-44 01 05-01 Traffic Management and Flight Servicing of the Aircraft (Air Traffic Organization) Read more
Duration of study 4 years
Qualifications: Engineer. Specialist in Management
1-37 04 03-02 “Unmanned Aircraft Complexes (of Civil Aviation)”Read more
II stage HIGHER EDUCATION (MASTER DEGREE)
Form of study - full-time and extramural, the start of classes - September 1, training takes place in Russian language
Duration of study: full-time education - 1 year, by correspondence - 1.5 years
Awarded degree: Master
1-37 80 01 “Transport” Read more
Duration of study - full-time - 3 years, by correspondence - 4 years, joint research - 5 years, start of classes - November 1, training takes place in Russian language
05.22.14 “Operation of Air Transport” Read more
- Educational program in english language
Faculty – Faculty of Civil Aviation
Specialty – 1-37 04 02 «Technical Maintenance of Aircraft Equipment» (majors in)
Specialization – 1-37 04 02 02 «Technical maintenance of aviation equipment (radio-electronic equipment)»
Duration of the study – 5 years
Qualification – Engineer
The amount of payment for studying – 4000$ USA
- Introduction to the specialty
- Electrical engineering and electronics
- Modern information technologies
- Advanced mathematics
- Modeling of systems and processes
- Perspective geometry/ Engineering drawing
- Air law
- Radiotechnical circuits and signals
- Fundamentals of electrodynamics and radio wave transmission
- Digital devices and microprocessors in radio-electronic equipment
- Note on the rules of admission of foreign citizens to study at preparatory courses and higher education programs of the first level of education
on the Rules of Admission of foreign citizens to study at preparatory courses and higher education programs of the first level of education
1)A requirement for the enrolment of foreign citizens and stateless persons is the availability of an identity document (passport), an appropriate visa and a compulsory health insurance contract, drawn up in the manner prescribed by law.
2)Foreign citizens and stateless persons are admitted to study on the basis of the following documents:
- application for admission to study in the prescribed form;
- certificate (document) on education indicating the subjects studied and the marks (points) received in examinations;
- medical certificate confirming the state of health (including photofluorography) and HIV-negative certificate issued by an official health authority of the country of origin of the candidate for studies;
- notarized proof copy of birth certificate;
- 8 photos 3x4;
- report of the medical-consultation commission, issued by the territorial public health organization of the Republic of Belarus (after passing the mandatory medical examination by the direction of the educational institution).
4)Foreign citizens and stateless persons must undergo a compulsory medical examination in the territorial health care organizations confirming the absence of contraindications for studying in the Republic of Belarus. The list of contraindications for studying of foreign citizens and stateless persons is established by the Ministry of Health.
5)After arriving in Belarus, upon admission to the programs of the first stage of higher education, you must pass an interview at the BGAA. The interview establishes the level of proficiency in the language in which the educational process is carried out, in an amount sufficient to master the content of the educational program.
6)Foreign citizens conclude an agreement on paid services, an agreement on accommodation and pay the tuition and accommodation fees (payment is made in Belarusian rubles at the rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment).
7)Enrolment of students for studying is performed by the Order of the Rector of BSAA.
- List of documents for admission to post-graduate studies
List of documents for admission to Post-graduate Studies
- Application form for study.
- Diploma of higher education and certificate of recognition of a foreign document+ copy of the translation into Russian verified by the notary
- Copy of the translation into Russian verified by the notary (in case it is not in Russian) of a medical conclusion about the health condition issued by the official authority of the country from which the applicant arrived.
- HIV-test certificate with the translation into the Russian language (in case the document is not in Russian). The medical certificate is valid for 6 months.
- Passport copy valid for the time of studies with the translation into the Russian language (in case the document is not in Russian)
- Birth certificate copy with the translation into the Russian language (in case the document is not in Russian) - for 17 years old applicants
- 6 photos 3x4.
- Admission procedure
- Admission to BSAA is based on the results of an interview, which establishes the level of Russian/English language proficiency in amounts sufficient for learning the education program.
- Foreign citizens can take part in the competition for any specialty of higher education I and II stages, as well as secondary-specialized education.
- In BSAA can apply documents applicants who have general secondary education or secondary-specialized education, confirmed by the relevant document on education.
- Admission to study is carried out on conditions of payment in accordance with the contract, concluded by BSAA.
- Essential requirement for admission to study is the availability of documents specified in the list for admission to higher and secondary-specialized education, drawn up in the order established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
Admission to BSAA is based on the results of an interview that establishes the level of English language proficiency in amounts sufficient for learning the education program.
- Tuition fees for foreign citizens
Tuition fees for foreign citizens who receive education on a paid basis for 2020/2021 academic year
Tuition fee for 1 cadet per year,
group consists of 10 people
(for 6 months)
Secondary specialized education
Full-time education for all specialties
Educational programs in Russian language, all specialties
Educational program in English language
External program for all specialties
Basis: Order of the Rector from 05.08.2020 №169 “On the approval of the cost of studying for foreign citizens for the 2020/2021 academic year”
- Booklet of BSAA