CONFERENCE INFORMATION LETTER
DEAR COLLEAGUES, COURSERS, STUDENTS, MASTERS!
December 23, 2020 (14:00 - 17:30)
Department of Social and Humanitarian Disciplines
Belarusian State Aviation Academy,
Department of Belarusian and Russian languages
Belarusian State University
II INTERUAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
"BELARUS IN THE AVIATION WORLD"
- consider topical social and humanitarian problems of the development of the aviation industry in Belarus;
- to promote the activation of research work of students, to stimulate the scientific search of cadets (students), undergraduates, associated with the understanding of the social and humanitarian aspects of the development of society and the aviation industry;
- to contribute to strengthening the conscious attitude of students to the chosen professional activity.
MAIN THEMATIC AREAS OF WORK OF THE CONFERENCE:
1. Historical and cultural contexts of the development of domestic and world aviation.
2. Aviation Belarus: the history of national aviation in the history of my native land.
3. Aviation in the destiny of man: outstanding figures of national aviation.
4. Socio-economic problems of civil aviation development.
5. Logistics of air transportation, intercultural and business communications in the era of globalization.
6. Philosophical and cultural aspects of the development of society and the aviation industry: philosophy of technology (aviation); air monuments, aviation signs and symbols; aviation tourism and aviation sports; trends in socio-cultural activities; problems of museumification of the history of the industry.
7. Problems of improving specialized training at the present stage in the context of global trends in the modernization of education.
8. Problems of language training of specialists in a non-humanitarian university.
9. Problems of the development of practical psychology and practical psychology in aviation (aviation psychology). The human factor in aviation.
10. Problems of improving air law.
11. Humanitarian aspects of the development of army aviation.
ADDRESS OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
220096, Minsk, st. Uborevich 77, educational institution "Belarusian State Academy of Aviation".
For participation in the conference, contact the department of social and humanitarian disciplines: head of the department - Sivitsky Vladimir Nikolaevich, tel. (017) 340-60-17, (029) 564-36-28; department specialist - Olga Leonardovna Avtushko, tel. (017) 340-60-17.
Applications and materials for participation in the conference are accepted electronically until December 17, 2020
to e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org marked "conference": for example, the file name is "Ivanov_conference".
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF MATERIALS:
The volume of materials - up to 5 pages, including a list of references (font Times New Roman, No. 14, spacing - 1,0. Margins: top, bottom - 2.0, left - 3.0, right - 1.5). Sources are indicated at the end of the text in alphabetical order, with continuous numbering. References in the text to a source from the list of references are made in square brackets: [1, p. 277]. Materials of cadets are accepted with a review of the supervisor
EXAMPLE OF REGISTRATION:
И. И. Иванов, С. С. Сидоров
Белорусская государственная академия авиации
ПЕРСПЕКТИВЫ АВИАЦИОННОГО ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ
Текст. Текст [1, с. 277]. Текст.
СПИСОК ИСПОЛЬЗОВАННЫХ ИСТОЧНИКОВ:
An expert opinion on the possibility of publication in open sources of the press (for foreign participants) must be submitted to the organizing committee in electronic form in pdf format.
The papers presented at the conference, after reviewing, will be included in the collection of scientific articles and materials.
EXAMPLE APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
FULL NAME. (completely) _________
Contact phone, e-mail_____________
Title of the report_________________
Thematic direction ________________
Form of participation ______________