In accordance with the Regulation on training of scientific personnel of higher qualification in the Republic of Belarus approved by the decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated 01.12.2011 №561 (as amended by the Decrees of 30.12.2011 №621 from 16.12.2013 №560) foreign citizens are enrolled in graduate school on a paid basis(copy of appointment order of tuition fee) without entrance exam for study in full-time (more than 3 years), part-time form (4 years) education or application form (maximum 5 years). The tendency coming to the research work, as well as the level of proficiency in language of instruction, sufficient for mastering educational programs of the graduate school, is set according to the results of the interview (the interview is conducted in the respective Department).
Foreign citizens entering the post-graduate program must have a higher education at the level of master of science. Applicants for full-time and part-time education must have passed the candidate exams in the Republic of Belarus. Not having rented in the Republic of Belarus candidate tests – are enrolled in a graduate school for training in application form: for a period not exceeding two years solely for the preparation and delivery of candidate examinations and tests or for a period of not more than five years for preparation and delivery of candidate examinations and tests, as well as for performing the dissertation research.
To get information about the conditions and necessary documents for admission to graduate school, contact the graduate school of BGAA at the address Minsk, Uborevicha str., 77 (phone for reference: +37517 306 82 01 Karpovich Anna Nikolaevna).
List of documents for admission to graduate school:
- application addressed to the rector with a visa of the Vice-rector for scientific work, head of the Department, prospective scientific Director, head of the Department of international relations (application form);
- Protocol of interview results;
- copies of diplomas of higher education (bachelor's, master's), notarized, with translation into Russian (if the diplomas are issued in a foreign country);
- a copy of the diploma Supplement, notarized, with translation into Russian (if the diploma is issued in a foreign country);
- certificate of recognition of the document on education issued to a person in a foreign country, its equivalence (compliance) with the document on education of the Republic of Belarus ( tel. for reference +37517-228-13-13);
- copy of the certificate of completion of Russian language courses (if necessary);
- certificate of completion of candidate examinations (for full-time and part-time students);
- personal sheet on the registration of personnel with a pasted photo (personal sheet on the registration of personnel);
- autobiography (form of autobiography);
- notarized copy of passport with translation into Russian;
- medical certificate;
- three photos in size 4x6 cm
- Passport and original diploma are presented in person.
Persons without citizenship of the Republic of Belarus and foreign citizens who are holders of foreign diplomas of higher education and scientific degrees must confirm the equivalence (compliance) of their foreign documents to Belarusian diplomas of higher education and scientific degrees in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus before submitting documents for admission to postgraduate
To obtain a certificate of recognition of a document on education issued to a person in a foreign country, and to establish its equivalence (compliance) with the document on education of the Republic of Belarus, to recognize and establish compliance with the periods of study and courses of higher education, contact the GUO "Republican Institute of higher education" at the address: Minsk, Moskovskaya str., 15, office 120. Inquiries by phone (+37517)228-13-13.
Additional information about obtaining a certificate of recognition of the document (procedure for compliance with the diploma). (Процедура на соответствие диплома).
During training in postgraduate study in the form of PhD studies must pass the following exams and tests: 1) philosophy and methodology of science (PhD exam), 2) Russian as a foreign language (the exam), 3) the basics of information technology (differential offset), 4) PhD degree examination, in accordance with which is performed dissertation research. Post-graduate students in full-time and part-time form pass the candidate's exam in the corresponding specialty.
The deadline for submitting documents to graduate school for training on payment terms for foreign citizens is not limited.
Documents are accepted at the address:
220030, Minsk, Uborevicha str., 77, K. 1105
tel. +375 17 396-43-02
from 8.30 to 13.00 and from 13.30 to 17.15 (Monday-Thursday),
from 8.30 to 13.00 and from 13.30 to 16.00 (Friday)